Top 4 Designer Kurti Designs For You to Try
Winters have set in, but the breeze of approaching summers is still hovering around. There’s a hope that we all have inside of us, and what better way to translate that hope into a charming you than wearing beautiful attire? This New Year, give yourself another chance and let yourself bloom into a new you. Whether it is the party wear designer kurtis or long kurtis with palazzos from a range of designer kurti styles.
It’s often said that bringing in a new set of clothes to your wardrobe or refreshing it entirely makes one feel hopeful. It’s absolutely true! That is why January is the perfect time for you to get a wardrobe refresh.
Our designers at Shree understand the consumers perfectly and ensure that the designs we create come straight from the heart. Want to see some glamorous designs for the upcoming summers? Well, go on, read ahead and choose a designer kurti design that suits you the best.
Black is almost every woman’s prime favorite. After all, who doesn’t look good in black color? It adds more glamour to your attire, making it look more charming than ever. But what makes black look even more amazing? It’s the gold. When a hint of shimmer gets added to black or on top of it, you get an outfit that looks like it was made only for you.
This season, bring in a touch of sparkle to your wardrobe with a black designer kurta embellishing gold foil floral print and a dori neck design. Match it with a pair of golden leggings and style it as you wish. But if you want some top-notch styling tips, then read ahead.
Style it to Glam it
There are a number of ways for you to style this black rayon-made ornamental printed kurta. Some of the tips we’d like to give you are:
- Wear it with pencil heels or block heels for a chic look.
- Keep your hair tied up in a straight ponytail.
- Keep it simple by wearing a watch on the wrist.
- Get a simple cream or golden dupatta.
Glimmer in a Teal Ornamental Kurta
Teal is quite a soothing color, especially for the winter season. And when it comes in a darker shade, teal looks even more endearing. New Year eve has passed but the celebration shall continue for the entire first month. So, don’t stop buying new clothes for the innumerable celebrations of New Year.
If you are looking for a simple and worthy outfit, then a teal ornamental kurta is going to seal the deal for you. It features a straight silhouette, quarter sleeves, and gold block print all across the front. Match it with a pair of golden leggings or trousers, and off you go with your newest outfit!
Best Styling Tips for a Teal Ornamental Kurta
With a party wear designer kurti like this, you can adorn yourself brilliantly using the following styling tips.
- Add a statement watch to your wrist to enhance the outfit’s aura.
- Add more glamour by matching this outfit with a charming dupatta.
- Get block heels or statement heels as footwear with your designer kurti for women.
- Get beige colored pants or trousers to match with the teal kurta
Dark Purple Kurta with a Shimmer of Gold
Designer kurtis are usually a preferable pick for women especially when they are packed with a bundle of style. This kurta is in perfect sync with the latest trends. Add to it a shimmer of gold, and you are good to go for a party or a family occasion. When it comes to dark colors, the best part of wearing them is that you don’t have to worry a bit about how they are looking on you. They would look most beautiful on almost every skin type and body type. Besides this, you could wear such a kurta on any occasion without thinking twice.
Get helpful styling tips for this designer kurti online.
Styling a Purple Kurta Amazingly
Allow your purple kurta to look stylish and trendy by following these styling tips:
- Purple color looks amazing with cream color or any other light color. So you can pick a bottom keeping this in mind.
- Add a cream dupatta on one of your shoulders for an ethnic look.
- Style yourself by accessorizing in gold; it’ll go well with the gold foil print of this kurta.
- Pick flats or golden juttis for footwear.
Embrace the Florals with this Teal and Fuchsia Long Kurta
Florals are women’s most favorite print, and it’s understandable because florals tend to make you feel more feminine than any other print. Besides this, long designer kurtis are coming back in trend. It’s quickly becoming a more preferred choice for women out there. So, if you are looking for a combo of both, then you could resort to this purple colored long designer kurti.
Style it up however you want but make sure that it is in sync with the occasion you are dressing up for. Charm everyone around, make heads turn as you embrace the florals enwrapped in teal and fuchsia.
Make a Style Statement with a Long Designer Kurti
The best part about party wear designer kurtis is that they give you ample options to accessorize and style. So here are some tips for you to begin with:
- Add a hint of glamour by keeping the front jacket open. Untie the top buttons and let the inner kurti glow up.
- Wear this ethnic set with block heels to accentuate your style quotient.
- Make sure your hair is open. Straighten them up for added glamor.
- For accessories, you could go with drop earrings or hoops.
Apart from these designer kurti online, there are many others that you could find by surfing the website. So, get a new wardrobe for New Year by checking out some chic and trendy designer kurtis online.
Stay safe, be healthy.
Happy shopping with Shree.