Best Dress for Lohri Function, What to Wear and How?
The burning of the fire, the fragrance of gajjak and peanuts, popcorns in the making, and the colors red and orange revolving around you everywhere. What does this image bring to your mind? The festival of Lohri, of course. Lohri brings hope to the farmers of our country because the onset of this festival means the onset of good harvest. Winters bring a certain amount of gloom to the farmers because the harvest isn’t too good. But when it’s time to celebrate Lohri, the sunshine comes back.
Bring a ray of hope back into your lives by celebrating Lohri with zeal this year. Dress up well, eat to your heart’s desire, and bring prosperity into your lives so that the rest of the year remains as happy for you as the first month of the year is. Lohri is also a festival that gives you an opportunity to buy a new dress for Lohri function. Be it a party wear dress or traditional dress, you are bound to look charming when you shop for a function dress of your choice from your favorite ethnic wear brand, Shree.
So have you thought of what you’ll be wearing on Lohri this year? If not, then here’s your chance to dress up beautifully by bringing in some of our latest festive wear styles into your wardrobe.
If you want some options right in front of your eyes for a perfect new dress for Lohri function, then we have got you covered. Keep reading the blog to get inspiration and some quirky styling tips as well.
Orange Colored Ethnic Set - A Perfect Dress for Women for Party Wear
When it comes to Lohri, the color of fire has no other competition. Whether it is red, orange or yellow, the colors remind you of this festival whenever you see someone wearing them. So, what’s better than an orange kurta pant dupatta set?
Get this ethnic set for Lohri, an ideal dress for Lohri function. You can style it up the way you want with a paranda or juttis, and look like a perfect Panjaban at this festival. Decorate your Instagram with numerous posts of your #Lohrioutfitgoals or an #OOTD outfit.
Want some tips? Go on, read more.
Tips to Style Up Like a Pro
Styling has never become so easy as with Shree. Get amazing styling tips for this orange kurta pant dupatta and look gorgeous this year on Lohri.
- Go for flats or Kolhapuri chappals for footwear with this ethnic set.
- Keep your hair open, clip it from one side with this kurta set.
- Wear golden chandbalis or long drop earrings. With these earrings, you don’t need to wear a necklace.
Bright Maroon Ornamental Printed Kurta Set, Ideal Dress for Lohri Function
Maroon color brings a special glow to a woman’s face whenever she wears it for a festival. It’s one of the most special variants of the red color, which is why it’s the next favorite of many women in India. So, get this charming outfit for yourself and enjoy wearing it on Lohri to celebrate the festival amazingly. Look brighter than the fire of Lohri with this attire. Go ahead and get some styling tips for this attire.
Look Gorgeous in a Red Ethnic Set
A gorgeous red ethnic set deserves chic and trendy styling for it to look mind-blowing on you. Allow yourself to become a diva wearing this ethnic wear using these styling tips:
- Wear pencil heels with this ethnic set, it will give you an extra hint of elegance.
- Allow yourself to look charming by wearing a set of red kadas or chuddi set in one of your hands.
- Wear a thin silver pendant to accentuate your collar bones in the round neckline kurta.
- Match earrings with the pendant and wear a watch on your empty wrist.
Black Ornamental Churidar Kurta Set, Party Wear Dress for Girls
If your mother tells you not to wear black on an auspicious festival like Lohri, show her this ethnic set from Shree and she’d allow you to buy it immediately. The black in this churidar kurta set exists to complement the other colors that are imprinted upon it such as orange, yellow and red. So, gear up for Lohri and bring this kurta set home to prepare for the festival with full zeal. Allow yourself to doll up for the festival! Get some tips to style up this kurta set well below.
Make a Style Statement with a Black Ethnic Set
You can make a style statement with this kurta churidar set by opting to style up using these tips:
- With this ethnic set, you can wear accessories colored orange, red or black. You could wear orange earrings and a necklace.
- With a full ethnic set, you should pick heels or statement heels for footwear. They make you look gorgeous.
- Wear a watch on one of your wrists to accentuate your style.
- Make a bun of your hair to give a twist to your statement.
Salwar Suit for Lohri, Amazing Function Dress
Throwing a Lohri party this year? Want to invite everyone but clueless about which function dress to pick? Well, fret no more and get a new dress for Lohri function this season.
It’s a beautiful function dress that would make you look dashing on Lohri. The brick red color is quite distinct from the normal colors; similarly it will make you look different from others. But if you want to style well, you should follow some tips. Go on, get them here.
Glam Up with Brick Red Floral Salwar Suit
Here’s what you could do to dress up beautifully with a brick red floral salwar suit dupatta set:
- You can carry block heels with a salwar suit. Or, go for flats and bellies.
- Wear long jhumkas and a maang tika with this ethnic set for a function.
- Wear chudis or kadas on one of your hands to get a chic look.
- Add more glamour to it and carry your dupatta on one of your shoulders.
Allow yourself to turn heads as you walk or dance around the fire of Lohri this year. Explore more such styles at ByShree.