The festive vibes are about to hit you with sparkles, sweets, happy moments, and lots more. With Diwali just round the corner, families are running errands to decorate their houses, buy festive outfits for adorning themselves and bringing in boxes of sweets for the guests. It’s the happiest time of the year for most families in India. And we can’t begin to express the excitement that women feel when it’s Diwali time. We have the Shree Diwali Sale to give credit to for all this excitement.
Mind-blowing Diwali outfits are surfacing all over our website for you to buy. You can check out flowy dresses, authentic ethnic sets, and stylish kurtas for your festivities. Let the festivals bring a tint of glow to your aura, as you add more and more ethnic vibes to your wardrobe. Here’s a collection that’s brought together especially for Diwali Sale at Shree. Bonus: get styling tips as you read along.
Gorgeous Teal Poly Silk Solid Kurta
Poly silk fabric is a festive fabric, and one may adorn it for important festivals like Diwali. It’s a beautiful, flowy fabric which feels like silk. With this teal poly silk solid kurta, you’d surely look gorgeous on Diwali.
So, how do you style this kurta?
Well, go on and get amazing tips.
Style up this poly silk teal kurta
This Diwali sale, style up this teal kurta by following these tips:
- Match the kurta with a bronze or gold-colored pants or leggings.
- Wear an anklet on your left ankle to chic up your style quotient.
- Wear pencil heels for footwear to look dashing.
Chic Red Shantoon Tunic Top for Diwali
When it comes to festivities, especially Diwali, red is a color that first pops into a woman’s mind while choosing her outfit. It’s a special color that makes a woman feel beautiful inside out. It sparkles like stars and feel intense like love. Well, we’ve brought forth a charming red shantoon top for you to dress up in this Diwali.
It’s a perfect outfit for those of you who do not want to wear an elaborate ethnic set or dress. All you have to do is style it brilliantly.
Glam up this red shantoon top
Style up amazingly with this red shantoon top and follow these tips:
- The green border upon the ¾ sleeves and the hem of the top allows you to style it up with a green churidar. Or you can wear a pair of jeans with it too!
- Wear green block heels to accentuate your look.
- Charm up with a silver pendant and earrings for accessories.
Grey Coral Dress for Diwali
Diwali is a festival of lights, so how about showcasing the festive vibe in your dress this season? Be ready to look the best version of yourself in this mind-blowing grey dress with a coral dupatta. The dress comes featured with gold-block print in the form of stripes and floral print at the hemline. It’s further adorned with a coral dupatta that makes you look even more gracious. Carry your look with perfection by following some amazing styling tips.
How to style up this dress with dupatta for Diwali?
So, you’ve received your dress and now you want to style it up beautifully. Well, here you go.
- Add a tint of grace by wearing the dress with a silver belt at the waistline.
- Accentuate your style by adding long drop earrings to your attire.
- Wear pencil heels with this dress and carry your dupatta on one shoulder.
Mauve Poly Crepe Floral Ethnic Set for Diwali
In a few days, markets will be flowing with charming dresses and ethnic sets. And before you know it, there’ll be only a couple of good pieces left for you to buy. So, wait no more and get an amazing ethnic set home for your festivities.
This mauve poly crepe floral ethnic set is a perfect gift for your mom or mom-in-law for Diwali. Moms usually love wearing simple yet elegant kurta palazzo and dupatta sets. It makes them look stylish while keeping them feeling comfortable. Also, give them some cool styling tips!
Style it to look stylish
Here are some styling tips for your mom:
- Gift her matching earrings so that she looks perfect in her new ethnic set.
- A pair of block heels will look amazing with this set. However, she can also wear her favorite juttis with this attire.
- A set of kadas would make her hands look lovely.
Brown Rayon Printed Kurta for Diwali
Did you notice how browns and maroons are quickly becoming the new favorites of women? If you haven’t yet bought a brown outfit for your festivities, then this is the perfect one for you. Here’s a brown rayon kurta that will make you fall in love with this color all over again.
How do you style this perfect brown kurta?
Well, there are many ways to style this pretty kurta. Here are some styling tips for you:
- Wear it with a matching palazzo or pants, preferably of cream or gold colors.
- Wear heels with this kurta to accentuate your look even more.
- Don’t forget to add bangles to one of your hands and a watch on the other one.
Shree’s Big Diwali Sale 2021 is about to make you go crazy for ethnic wear. So, wait no more and get these outfits and many more for the festivities before the stock runs out.
Wishing you all a very happy Diwali in advance!
Shop till you drop from Big Diwali Sale 2021 at Shree!