How to Dress for a Winter Party?
One can observe the winds turning hot and the weather becoming pleasant as the chilly winds take a back seat. February has half-passed and we are looking at a long summer that’s quickly approaching. But what remains for this month are winter parties, events and occasions. The weather hasn’t completely shifted, and so, it’s imperative for us to stick to our winter clothes while there’s still time. Plus, the end of the season is always a great time to buy new clothes and accessories. Even if you don’t get a chance to utilize it this season, you could always wear it the next time Delhi is ready to layer itself with chilling winds.
We know how much you love to wear cool clothes in winters. And thus, we have curated a stylish and peppy collection for you to adore for your winter parties. Primarily, the winter months are from December to February. So, spend the rest of February in winter wear because the next time you’ll get a chance to wear winter clothes will be in the month of November. Get some amazing winter ethnic sets or winter wear kurta sets from ByShree, and give yourself some extra days of winter love.
With the wedding season coming back for the shortest month of the year, there is a dire need for you to buy some amazing festive wear attires. If you need inspiration for the same, go on and read the blog. We’re here to answer your questions, especially the one that hovers in your mind: how to dress for a winter party? Read on.
Beige Flared Kurta for Winter Party
When it comes to beige color, it has quickly taken over the hearts of many women. It is a simplistic color that brings out the real beauty of a lady. What else would you need for your winter party? Get this beige flared kurta as your winter dress or winter wear kurta set from ByShree.
When you dress up in this outfit, all eyes will be on you. Read on to know how to style this outfit.
Styling Tips for a Beige Dress
Essentially, this piece of garment is a dress. However, it can be worn as a Kurta as well. You just need to get a matching pair of leggings and a dupatta to transform it into a beautiful ethnic set. Here are some more styling tips for you:
- Go for pencil heels or Kolhapuri jutti for footwear with this dress.
- Wear red bangles in one of your hands to go with this dress turned into a kurta set.
- Adorn yourself with beautiful golden colored
- You could keep your hair flowing with some gold toned hair accessories.
Indigo Blue Ornamental Kurta for a Winter Party or Event
The color blue always pleases the eyes, be it a beholder’s eyes or the wearer’s eyes. And Indigo Blue is what’s in trend right now. Especially during the winter season, Indigo blue brings out a beautiful perspective of your outlook. Dress up nicely in this ornamental kurta and make sure to accessorize heavily for a winter party. And if you are still wondering how you’d be dressing up for a party with this kurta, then read on for some exciting styling tips.
Styling Tips for Indigo Blue Kurta
Here are some tips for you to style up your indigo blue kurta nicely:
- Make sure to wear the right bottom with this indigo blue kurta. You can add a hint of charm by pairing it with beige pants or leggings.
- The blue kurta will go beautifully with a beige dupatta as well. So, coordinate as per your choice.
- Get some silver junk jewellery to go with this outfit.
- For footwear, you can go for red or gold earrings and a small pendant to go with it.
Dark Green Designer Kurta Perfect for a Winter Party
Why do women want to attend summer parties more than winter parties? Simply because summer parties let them dress beautifully whereas all their beautiful dresses get wrapped up in layers of jackets and sweaters in the winter parties. But you know, which parties are best? Parties held in the months of November and February. These are the most pleasant months of the year. And so, celebrate February with a dark green designer kurta from ByShree. You could style it well to make it a party wear kurta.
Styling Tips for the Dark Green Solid Kurta
Style up well with this dark green kurta. Here’s how:
- Pair this green ornamental A-line kurta with a matching pair of leggings. Don’t go for any loose bottom wear because with an A-line kurta, leggings or tight bottoms suit the best.
- Go for bellies, heels, or flats for footwear with this kind of outfit.
- Keep your hair open, clipped up on one side for a charming look.
- Wear a statement watch on your wrist to accentuate your style.
Peacock Blue-Green Ethnic Set Ideal for Winter Parties
When it comes to parties, what matters most is how you dress up and accessorize. You could book the best parlour or wear the most expensive jewellery, but if your dress doesn’t suit your style or define your fit, then it wouldn’t look as impressive as you’d want it to be. But with a flowy peacock blue-green ethnic set like this, your worries can stay rested. Dressing up for winter parties will be a cakewalk with ethnic sets like these.
Want to know how to style up? Go ahead.
Styling Tips for a Peacock Blue-Green Printed Ethnic Set
An ethnic set releases you from the worrisome process of searching for coordinates, so you can easily focus upon styling. Here you go!
- It’s a wide-leg pant set, so choose your footwear wisely. There’s a chance that your footwear might not even show. Go for flats, if you don’t like heels too much. If you want to wear heels, go for block heels.
- Pick a pair of blue-green and gold bangles to wear on one of your hands.
- Set your dupatta on one of your shoulders to let the kurta shine out.
- Place your hair in a bun and decorate it with some hair accessories.
Dull Green Ornamental Printed Set for an Office Winter Party
If you are celebrating a festival or an achievement of a dear colleague at the office in the winter season, then here is an ideal garment for you. Go for a dull green ornamental printed ethnic set for such office parties because its subtlety speaks for this outfit. It might seem a bit simplistic for a party but for a corporate party, this one is the best fit for you. Want some styling tips for this attire? Read on!
Styling Tips for Dull Green Ornamental Printed Ethnic Set
Go for these styling tips to look gorgeous in that office party of yours:
- Since this outfit comes with a red dupatta, you could arrange it across your neck or on your shoulders. Either side, it will let the kurta shine out!
- Go for flats with this outfit. If you like heels, pick 1 or 2-inch block heels.
- Wear pearl earrings or diamond studs with this outfit.
- Don’t go for heavy accessories. Wear simple bangles on one hand or just go with a statement watch.
With these amazing outfit inspirations and styling tips, you are all set to look your best version at a winter party. Go on, surf more at ByShree and shop your heart out!