Daughters are, undoubtedly, blessings for parents. When the world turns its back towards you, it’s your daughters that take a stand for you. And that’s not it. Daughters make the world a better place to live in. With their love and affection, daughters make each moment of their parents’ lives special.
This daughter’s day, thank your lovely daughter for being such a beautiful human being and for being there for you. There are many ways to show your gratitude. You can get her a special cake or a dress that she’s been eyeing for a while. Or you can surprise her with astounding ethnic sets from Shree’s Daughter Day Special collection. With multiple festivals approaching in the calendar, what would be better than Kurtas for women or Dresses for girls as Daughter Day outfits!
We understand that millennials are much harder to understand than they seem, and it might get tough for you to choose the right Daughter Day outfit to gift to her. Fret not! We are here to help you. Read on to get amazing tips on selecting Daughter Day outfits from a Daughter Day special collection. While you’re choosing Kurtas for women or dresses for girls, get some tips to style them amazingly. You can always help your daughter get ready for a festival or a puja at home using these tips.
Stylish Daughter Day Outfit: Black Geometric Kurta
You might not like this color much, but believe us, your daughter loves it. Black is millennials’ most favorite color. Youngsters believe that they look their best self whenever they put on a black outfit. And we won’t say that it’s untrue. Black is, after all, the classiest color that there is.
That is why we’ve kept the first Daughter Day special outfit as a black geometric Kurta. We promise that the moment your daughter will unwrap her present, she’ll jump with joy seeing this charming black Kurta. Want to know some specialties of this Kurta? Go ahead, read on.
Why is a Black Geometric Kurta the Best Kurta for Women?
We’ve listed down some reasons for you to justify your purchase of a black kurta for women.
- The color black always attracts youngsters.
- The kurta has a red border upon the side slits and the borders of the ¾ sleeves as well as the mandarin neckline.
- The pattern upon the shoulders complements the base color of the kurta
- The kurta is made of rayon fabric, so it’ll keep your daughter cool even when it’s burning outside.
Charming Daughter Day Outfit: Green Ornamental Printed Kurta
Bottle green is a color that goes with any shade of gold, yellow or white. Gifting a green ornamental printed Kurta as a Daughter Day outfit to your daughter will ensure one thing. She won’t have to spend hours looking for the ideal bottom wear or dupatta to match with this Kurta. Chances are that she might already have something in her wardrobe that’d match with this Kurta.
But what are the highlights of this Kurta? Why should you buy it? Go on and get answers to all these questions below.
Why is a Green Ornamental Kurta a Daughters’ Special Outfit?
- Gold block prints on green base make this Kurta look elegant.
- The Kurta can be paired with golden, bronze, white or yellow leggings or pants.
- Accessorizing is convenient. All you must do is find gold-plated or real gold ornaments to go with it. But make sure, the ornaments aren’t too heavy.
- Finding the right footwear to go with this kind of Kurta is easiest. Flats or heels will do just fine.
Gorgeous Daughter Day Outfit: Pink Ornamental Printed Kurta
Someone once said, “there’s her in everyone, be it a father, mother, or brother.” We can’t help but wonder how beautiful that is. Daughters are the most special part of every household, which is why celebrating this day becomes even more important.
Ask a father about his favorite child; he might hesitate to answer the question, but it will eventually turn out to be his daughter. Being a father, you might not know how to choose the right ethnic wear for your daughter. Well, we’ve found the right outfit that’d be adored by almost every woman out there.
Why a Pink Ornamental Printed Kurta Will Make a Daughter’s Special Outfit?
Daughters are charming in their own ways, and pink somehow vibes with most women well. Other than the color, here are some more reasons to get this Daughter Day Outfit:
- Ornamental print is totally in fashion these days. She’ll love it.
- Gold foil print on subtle pink base looks classy.
- This long kurta can be worn with a pair of comfy leggings.
- She can match her golden jhumkas or drop earrings with this kurta.
Astonishing Daughter Day Outfit: Maroon Embroidered Dress with Dupatta
Your daughter has too many ethnic outfits in her wardrobe? She likes to stay up-to-date and has the latest ethnic styles in her closet, all ready for the festive season? Well, a woman can’t have too many outfits, can she?
Regardless of how jammed her closet gets, a new dress is always welcomed. But if you want to gift her something that you anticipate that she won’t have in her closet, then we have just the right option for you.
How Should She Style Her Maroon Embroidered Daughter Day Special Dress?
Here are some tips to style a maroon ethnic dress that are easy to follow:
- Tuck the dupatta on one shoulder to give it an ethnic touch.
- Choose statement heels, block heels or wedges with this maroon dress.
- You don’t need a neckpiece for this dress but drop earrings in maroon color will look gorgeous. You can also opt for red stone studs for earrings.
- Wear a sleek watch or bracelet to adorn your wrist.
Gracious Daughter Day Outfit: Turquoise Ornamental Printed Kurta
If your daughter loves everything bright and chirpy, then this turquoise printed kurta is going to become her next best go-to outfit. Gift her this turquoise kurta and make her smile like a chirping bird. Other than the color, the block print and ornamentals will make her choose this piece for her special occasions. It’s a perfect outfit for pujas at home, homecoming celebrations, Diwali celebration at home, or Navratras. The kurta belongs to Shree’s Batika collection, which is recently launched under our Khushi ke 100 Bahane festive season. Explore more at our website.
Want to give your daughter some styling tips for this piece? Go ahead, get amazing styling tips.
Top 3 Tips to Style this Turquoise Kurta
Here you go:
- Pair this Kurta with a shiny pink or golden leggings. Or go for straight-fit pants.
- Go for flats or juttis for footwear.
- Let silver jhumkas adorn your ears and a plain silver pendant compliment your neckline.
- The pocket makes this Kurta even better and adds more functionality to it. So, you can carry a tiny sling bag with it.
Trendy Daughter Day Outfit: Brick Red Ethnic Set
To parents, there’s nothing better than witnessing their young daughters grow up and become beautiful women. Daughters hold their parents’ hands like no one else. And so, they deserve to be appreciated for all the care and love they impart on everyone at home.
This Daughter’s Day, gift her a complete ethnic set and make her delighted. Surprise her with a brick red suit which can be donned as a festive outfit.
Why is Brick Red Kurta Salwar Dupatta Set a Perfect Daughter’s Day Gift?
We can give you 100 reasons to buy this brick red ethnic set for your daughter but the one reason that’ll remain at the top would be the fact that it’s a complete set. Here are some more:
- Brick red is a new color that is trending these days.
- A suit set with salwar and short kurta can become your daughter’s ideal navratra
- She can pair this suit set with lots of fun accessories like jhumkas, sets of bangles, etc.
- Footwear like block heels, Kohlapuri chappal, or flats go best with this suit set.
Cute Daughter Day Outfit: Yellow and Pista Green Sharara Set
Want to gift your daughter something different this daughter’s day? Does she get happy when she owns something unique that none of her friends own? Well, we have just the right thing for her. Sharara sets are coming back in fashion. And just like fashion is repeating itself, wearing a sharara outfit will make her look chic and on-point with the trend.
Do you also want to give her some styling tips for donning this ethnic set? Well, read on to know more.
Style Up, Glam Up, Show Up
There’s always one outfit in the collection that stands out. This yellow and pista green solid kurta inner sharara with dupatta is going to be that outfit for your daughter. She’d love wearing this ethnic set at a special occasion. Here are some amazing styling tips to help her glam up well:
- Apply a dark lipstick, add some shadow to your eyes, make them look smoky. With an ethnic set like this, your makeup can get dramatic.
- Wear flats, chappals, bellies or 2-inch wedges for footwear. Sharara doesn’t give out its grace in long pencil heels or sandals.
- Add pista green earrings, drop earrings, or silver oxidized earrings to your accessories.
- Wear an oxidized neckpiece to give your outfit a boho look.
Finest Daughter Day Outfit: White Inner with Sharara
White is the color of angels. Daughters are no less than your angels. They make your life beautiful and add a glimmer of happiness to a monotonous lifestyle. Daughters care for you and make you feel delighted time and again. And so, it’s time to treat them like angels and gift them a beautiful, white sharara outfit as a gift for daughter’s day.
Gifting a white outfit might not be a usual practice at your home. But it’s time to bring a change. This angelic outfit comes adorned with sleek golden ornamentation, which adds grace to the outfit. Don’t let the white sway you away. Check out a truly amazing outfit with tassel ornamentation.
Want to advice your daughter on how to style it perfectly? Get some tips right here.
Best Tips to Style a White Sharara Ethnic Wear Outfit
Along with a mind-blowing outfit, gift your daughter some useful tips to style it as well:
- Add a slim golden belt to your waist to give a dress-like feel to the short kurta.
- Go for flats or mojaris for footwear. Long heels won’t go well with an outfit like this.
- Buy white or silver bangles for one hand.
- Wear a sleek neckpiece to accentuate your neckline.
- Go for drop earrings or oxidized earrings with this ethnic set.
There’s an endless range of ethnic wear that can enhance your daughter’s festive attire to a next level. All these outfits are in sync with what’s up in trend. At Shree, we are extra cautious about following the trends and coming forth something new of our own. That is why some of these outfits are unique to us. And we’d love it if your daughter dons it in her style and look beautiful wearing them this daughter’s day.
So, pick and choose the right daughter day special outfit for your angel. Want to tell us what you chose or how she looked? Well, tag us on Instagram @shreetheindianavatar and let us know how much your daughter loved the outfit you gifted her. Let her feel special on this day and all other days to come.
Happy shopping with Shree!
Wish you all a very happy Daughter’s Day! You’re absolutely lucky to have a daughter.