Here’s How You Should Buy Women Trousers Online
It doesn’t matter if you are a working lady or a mother of two; it doesn’t matter, whether you are just starting work or have been going to an office for several years, there are some essentials that your wardrobe needs to have. For an Indian woman, these would include a few sarees, salwar kameezes, some kurtas, one or two denims and perhaps a few tops. However, only the so called career women might have trousers in their wardrobe. So, very few would actually spend the time to buy women trousers online, mainly because most of them would not see any use for them. The fact of the matter is that trousers are much more flexible an outfit than most women would think of them – there are so many ways you can wear them; all you need is a little bit of an imagination!
Here are the main ways in which you can use the same pair of trousers in multiple ways:
- For office – This perhaps is the one place where you will always need a good pair of trousers, because nothing says formal, than a pair of really well tailored trousers. Whether you choose the staple black or the more glamourous white, you need to make sure that you pair it properly. For instance, if you are in for a normal day, you can wear a nice button down shirt or a simple formal top and wear a pair of matching kitten heels with them. However, if you have an important meeting or presentation, you can add a smart blazer to the outfit, making it a lot more formal. When you are looking to buy stylish trousers for women online, do make sure that you pick up a few in different fits and colours.
- For a day out – Can you imagine an outfit that allows you to move with ease, offers you pockets in which you can keep your keys, phone or even some spare change and lets you look great, all at the same time? This is where your trouser will come into action and even though a pair of jeans can offer you the same benefits, a trouser is generally made using a softer and more breathable material. Team it up with a high low tunic or a fun top and you are ready to go shop, enjoy a lunch with your friends or simply enjoy a day out around town. Do remember to team the trousers up with a sensible pair of shoes, especially if you are planning to do a lot of walking.
- For a party – Let’s say you are supposed to go to an office party or to the house of an office colleague – here too you can use the trouser with ease. While most women would think that they need to have a dress to look great for a party, even a trouser can be dressed up quite easily. Buy party wear trousers for women online and you will want to keep going back to trousers, every time you have a party. You can pair them with snazzy and fancy looking tops, add some stunning accessories, wear a glamorous pair of heels and carry a pretty clutch and you are all done! Chances are that the moment you walk in, all eyes will be on you!
Now that you have seen that you can use the same pair of trousers for multiple purposes, you need to know what kind of trousers you most definitely need to have in your wardrobe:
- When you are looking to buy trousers for women online, do make sure that you pick up the basic colours such as black, grey, beige and navy blue. These are the colours that you can mix and match with almost every colour top. In addition, blazers are usually in colours that will work well with these basic colours.
- Make sure that you pick up trousers in cuts that work well with your body and you should be able to find plenty to choose from. For instance, flared pants work well for women who have slightly heavy hips and thighs, but women who have slim legs can try out cigarette pants. Straight fit pants tend to work with women of all shapes and sizes, but you should make sure that they fit you well. You should be able to find all kinds of trousers at SHREE!
So you know what kind of trousers you need to have in your wardrobe, but you are still not sure how to buy designer women trousers online. Well, here are the guidelines you need to follow:
- If you are tall – If you are tall, then, you need to look for trousers with pleats, tapered legs or flared legs, but you need to steer clear of capris, because they will cut your length. You could experiment with high waisted trousers, because with your elongated torso, you should be able to pull it off. You could add a nice belt to cinch in the waist and create a break in the look or add a cardigan, which will again help break an even length.
- If you are short – For the women who are more on the petite side, you need to make sure that you show off what you have. So, if you have a slim waist, look for trousers that show that off and ensure that you wear trousers that are till your ankles, offering an illusion of full length. Vertical lines, such as pin stripes and even front creases will add to your height. Try to stay away from wide leg trousers, because they will make you look shorter. Monochromes work well to create the illusion of height as do V neck tops, when teamed with well-tailored trousers.
- If you are bottom heavy – When you are heavy on your hips or thighs, you need to look for materials that will create a slimming effect. While materials that stretch might seem like a good way to go, they are not, because they will accentuate the heaviness. For people who are heavy on their hips or thighs, straight or even wide leg trousers are great choices. Make sure that you steer clear of pleats, because they will make your hips look a lot wider. A great pair of heels, or a broad belt to cinch in your waist would be a great way to accessorise. You can look for these online too, when you are looking to buy designer ladies trousers online.
- If you have a bulging tummy – Just because you have tummy does not mean that you cannot wear trousers – all you need to do is look for materials that have a small amount of lycra or spandex in them. This will ensure that your trousers do not cut into your skin or even stretch out too much. Flared or straight cut trousers will work great on such bodies, because they help create an hourglass figure. For women, who are only bothered by a tummy, but have slim legs, there is also the choice of tapered trousers, which will draw the attention to the legs. Pleats, extremely high waisted or low waisted trousers are not the best bet for you.
When you are looking to indulge in some women trousers online shopping, then you should make sure that you choose a website such as SHREE, where you will not only get the greatest variety, but also the best prices. Whether you are looking for a particular colour or a trouser in a particular cut, we are sure that you will be able to find them all, with us!